1. How big is TCSC and what kind of playing surfaces are there?A. 60,000 square feet with 4 regulation maple hardcourts and two 26-yd x 56-yd boxed turf fields.
2. What sports and activities are oﬀered at the indoor sports complex?A. Major sports are Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer, Lacrosse, Baseball (with Batting Tunnel), NFL Flag Football, Corn Hole, Lil’ Kickers Soccer, Wiﬄe Ball, Pickle Ball. We also oﬀer open gym memberships, instructional sports classes, summer camps, birthday parties, overnights, and private events.
3. What are the operating hours of the indoor sports complex?A. Typically we are open weekdays from 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm and weekends from 6:30 am – 11:00 pm. We also say that we are open when you want us to be open, provided there is enough interest!
4. Do I need to book in advance, or can I drop in for activities?A. Most playing surfaces are rented in advance. We do oﬀer open gym / drop-in times that are posted on our website and Facebook/Instagram pages weekly.
5. Is there a membership option available, and what are the associated beneﬁts?A. We oﬀer Open Gym Memberships for Individuals ($99/year) and Families ($199/year up to 4 people + $25 for additional family members). Note that these times are typically fill-in times when playing surfaces are not being used. Hours are posted weekly on our website and Facebook/Instagram pages.
6. What facilities and amenities does the indoor sports complex provide?A. The facility has 4 regulation hardwood basketball / volleyball courts and two 26-yd x 56-yd boxed turf fields.A. Lola’s Courtside Café oﬀers a variety of beverages and snacks, as well as hot foods during tournament weekends or evening leagues.A. Parking is free and plentiful.
7. Are there age restrictions for certain activities or areas within the complex?A. No age restrictions. Our Lil’l Kickers soccer programs starts with kids as young as age 18 months!
8. How can I inquire about hosting events or birthday parties at the indoor sports complex?A. Best bet is to call us at (315) 538-0168 and one of our team members will get back to you.
9. Are there trained staﬀ or instructors available for coaching or assistance?A. We have numerous affiliate coaches and trainers that are available by appointment only. Call us at (315) 538-0168 and we will work to match you up with the perfect trainer!
10. What is the policy on equipment rental, and is there a need to bring my own gear?A. Bring your own gear. We do have some basketballs, soccer balls, and volley balls available for use at the front desk. There is no fee for using these balls but we do ask for you to leave your driver’s license of similar as a “deposit.”
11. Can spectators attend events or games, and is there a designated area for them?A. We LOVE spectators, especially well-behaved spectators! There are plenty of bleachers available for observing and cheering on your team!
12. Is there live-streaming service available for those who are unable to attend a sporting event?A. Live Streaming is available for a small monthly fee. We also oﬀer a discount code upon request. Our provider is LiveBarn, and there are live-action cameras on each playing surface.
13. Is there a café or snack bar on-site, and can I bring my own food and drinks?A. Outside food and drinks are not allowed, especially during tournaments and events. Lola’s Courtside Café oﬀers a variety of beverages and snacks, as well as hot foods during tournament weekends or evening leagues.14. What is the cancellation or refund policy for reservations or booked activities?A. Booked activities are secured with a contract that states our cancellation / refund policy.
15. Are there changing rooms and locker facilities available for users?A. There are no locker rooms, so come dressed to play. Many athletes use our restrooms if they must change.
16. Is the indoor sports complex accessible for individuals with disabilities?A. Absolutely!
17. How can I stay updated on schedule changes, events, or special programs?A. We post all events on our website and Facebook/Instagram pages. A facility calendar is available to registered customers via their Daysmart Recreation account.
18. What kind of security measures are in place to ensure the safety of visitors and their belongings?A. We have security cameras throughout the facility – both inside and out. We do maintain a Lost & Found, where we keep items for up to 3 weeks before donating them. TCSC is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
19. Are there group discounts available for schools, teams, or organizations?A. We have baseline pricing that is subject to change, and there are also volume discounts available. Contact us for more information.